Thursday, January 23, 2014

Citra Pearly White UV Nutri-Serum ~ Review

I realize that I rarely made a review about local Indonesian products, so the today review is.. Citra Pearly White UV Nutri-Serum. 


Citra is local indonesian cosmetics brand, it claims that Citra is made from Indonesian natural based ingredients with strong Indonesian heritage. Actually it's not 100% local brand because Citra is made by Unilever. 

I like Citra brand, I already tried they moisture cream, soap, cleanser and hand body lotion. I can say that Citra is good brand.


The current season in Indonesia is rainy, maybe some countries still feel the winter seasons, but that doesn't mean you can go out in daylight without UV sunscreen protections.

In the cloudy weather, the sun still emits the UV rays. That's why I recommend Citra Pearly White UV Nutri-Serum. This product is still new, and I bought a medium size (70ml), because I think this is the right size to fit into my handbags.



Let's take a look at the serum texture..

The texture is like a generally body lotion, it's doesn't like a serum, and it's more watery than cream, but I think it will easily absorbed into the skins



Yup, as I thought, quickly absorbed and non-sticky. Some other body lotion feels very sticky on the skins, and I feel uncomfortable about that.


Citra Pearly White UV Nutri-Serum smells very similar to the version Citra Pearly White  body lotion, its smells of soft floral fragrance, very pleasant, this fragrant quite durable, around 2-3 hours


Product Name : Citra Pearly White UV Nutri-Serum
Website :  www.rumahcantikcitra.co.id
Rating : 8/10
Recommended : Yes
This product can be purchased at : Indonesian local store

2 comments:

Aku juga pakai ini~ >___< Sukaaaaaaa banget~ Bakalan jadi kesayangan dah ini~

BTW salam kenal ya~ Kapan2 kalau sempat mampir tempat aku hehehe...

http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.com/2015/05/citra-pearly-white-uv-nutri-serum.html

I am a boy...and it makes my skin feel so smooth....being 31 years old it surely had made my skin look and feel like it did back when I was 19.....no kidding....thanks for the great review girl....I hope to catch my holiday tan in Bali soon and I will be grabbing more citra products!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More