Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Rillakuma Cloth Holder


Few days ago is Easter and I took a day off, and I visiting local accessories shop. I found this cute cloth holder ( I don't know how to call this stuff in English Language hahaha ). I love Rillakuma soo much and the cloth holder look so cute, so I buy it ^^

The price is cheap, only IDR 28.000, the material is from wood


In the back side, there is little triangle ring to hang it on the wall, and double tape to stick it into the wall.


This cloth holder is small, and only have 3 hook, I thing its not suitable to hang clothes. This holder would be lovely to hang accessories like bracelet and necklace.

But I'm not planning to use it now, like mostly of my Rilakkuma stuff I had, I only keep it in my drawer as a collections.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More