Thursday, April 17, 2014

Etude House 55 Kissful Tint Chou #1 Red Chou ~ Review

I totally forgot to review this product, and this product now have different packing. I've been review this product few month ago, you can read the review HERE


This is the new packaging :


Now, I review another color I tried, and the color I choose is #1 Red Chou


Wow the color is dark red ( I think i press to much)


But.. This is not red.. This is very dark pink, if you only put a little, the result is pink not red.


But the color is pretty, and because its tint type, the color wis absorb on your lips, like the test result in my hand. After I wipe, there still bit pink color left in my hand.
The color is difficult to remove, but don't worry, it will be dissapear in few hours (depend on your activity)


What's the result on my lips?


The color is soo pretty ♥

Product Name : Etude House 55 Kissful Tint Chou #1 Red Chou
Rating : 9/10
Recommended : Yes
This product can be purchased at MY SHOP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More