Thursday, March 20, 2014

Etude House Dear My Jelly Lips Talk #JPK003 ~ Review

It's been a while since my first experience tried Etude House Dear My Jelly Lips-talk, at the first time I tried Etude House Dear My Jelly Lips-talk #JBE101, you can read the review HERE and today review is Dear My Jelly Lips-talk again.. but the color is different.


 Product packaging is same with Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk, but Jelly Lips-talk packaging is white.

Color code is #JPK003, the color is bright and hot, and this is description product on box :


I tried in my hand, the color is sheer hot pink, a bit transparant like real jelly color, no matter how dark the color of jelly, you still can see the light through it. This lipstick not 100% similiar with the real jelly, but it have a jelly characteristic.


The result in my lip..




I love this lipstick, because the color result is bright, although the color is sheer but its quite pigmented.

Product Name : Etude House Dear My Jelly Lips Talk #JPK003
Rating : 9/10
Recommended : Yes
This product can be purchased at MY SHOP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More