Thursday, March 13, 2014

Etude House Color Pop Shine Tint : #6 Bunny Pop & #8 Berry Pop ~ Review

One thing I hate about Etude House is, they always too fast launching new products, so when I made products review few month after launching, it's like I'm late >.<


A few month ago I posted about review Color Pop Shine Tint Orange #3 Vita Pop, and today review is Color Pop Shine Tint Pink #6 Bunny Pop & #8 Berry Pop.
The packaging is different from the Orange tint, the Pink tint box is blue with pink color on font, like expressing the "Pop Color" in mature way


But the bottle packaging is same with the Orange tint. #6 color is soft pink and #8 is hot pink. There are 5 variation color for pink, but I think I just pick the standar color I will wear everyday.


This is the result in my lips, like the name "Shine Tint". The result is tinted my lips and make it shine without lipgloss.

But if you feel that lipgloss is necessary, you can put it on. Or you can top it with lipstick or lipbalm too



Product Name : Etude House Color Pop Shine Tint
Color : #6 Bunny Pop & #8 Berry Pop
Rating : 8/10
Recommended : Yes
This product can be purchased at MY SHOP


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More