Monday, October 14, 2013

Etude House Color Pop Shine Tint #3 ~ Review

Neon colors are still hot now, Etude House doesn't miss a chance to issue a series of Neon Color, the series is named The Color Pop.
The Color Pop series that will be reviewed today is Shine Tint. I love liptint type, the result is natural and long lasting on my lips. 


Color Pop Shine Tint catalog :


The colors I choose is # 3 Vita Pop, because the color is very orange, I want my lips to look different with a bright orange neon color >.<
 

Bottle packaging color is white, at the first time I think the packaging will also polka-dot patterned, but its OK. The color of product is milky orange, let's see the result on the lips


I love it, the color is bright orange, as I hope before <3


If you feel the color is a bit too bright and feels unconfident wearing makeup lips with bright colors or neon color, so.. if you wear neon color on your lips, makeup your face with a natural color or simple makeup, so you wouldn't look tacky


Product Name : Etude House Color Pop Shine Tint #3
Rating : 8/10
Recommended : Yes
This product can be purchased at MY SHOP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More