Thursday, October 24, 2013

How much you exist in the Cyberspace?

So.. because of BBM for all, I realize there is a new phenomenon i this world, there iis so many people shared their social media accounts, asking for peoples to add him / her as a friends.

For example :
"Hi .. please add my pin 7xxxxxxx" or "Hello .. please folow my twitter" and something like this: "My BBM is OFF, please add my line account".

 
This is a list of
popular social media / chat applications :
BBM @Blackberry
BBM @Iphone
BBM @Android
Yahoo Messenger
Line
Whatsapp
Kakaotalk
Wechat
Facebook
Twitter
Goggle+
Instagram
Path
Tumblr
Flickr
Web Blog (Blogspot, Wordpress)
Youtube
Pinterest
Linkedln
Skype
Community Forum (Kaskus, Detik, Indowebster)

Should we exist in almost all social media / chat applications?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More