Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Scary Shemale Street Singer


NOTE : I'm writing this post not because i hate street singers or shemale
not a  job that they do but their attitude is disturbing.

If you live in Indonesia, you might be familiar with shemale street singers. either wandering around on the street or quite successful in the entertainment world as an artist.

And for those who are still confused whether the shemale street singers, I describe a little about their figure : They are the mens who wandering on the streets, wearing sexy woman clothes to make it look flashy, bold make-up and look sooo messy, excessive flirtatious style, bring musical instruments or  carrying a tape recorder with the loud enough
volume. They walk around the streets, singing, dancing and hope people give him money because their performance.

Actually i feel sorry for them, many of them are straight men who are forced to dressed as a woman for singing on the street because of money, their life on the streets is quite hard, a lot of people sneer and insult them. But that does not mean they can be rude to everyone. 

The image of shemale street singers is, if you're a street singers, money raised as a shemale street singers is more, why? because a lot of men who feel scared if shemale street singers approached. And I feel this is very wrong.

I would give money to street singers if i feel entertained with their performance, not because I felt intimidated. I write this because there are some uncomfortable experiences about the
shemale street singers.

The first experience was when I had breakfast on sunday morning at UGM, there are a lot of shemale street singers, may be a 5 groups (well.. they used to walking around in a group of 2-3 peoples), and when I refused to give money, they saying a quite rude comments for me.

The second experience, this time I gave money to them, and what happens? They give my money back because it's too little, OMG can't you just be grateful to receive your fortune? Rather than being rude and arrogant?

I'm sure not all shemale street singers like that, there still a lot of good and polite
shemale street singers, but for rude shemale street singers, I hope the city government can give more attentions so that their attitude is not disturbing the peoples anymore.

1 comments:

In Jakarta, sometimes they walked from street resto :D

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More