Friday, October 25, 2013

The Body Shop Raspberry Eau De Toliette ~ Review

2 weeks ago i went to Semarang, because i left My Canon D1100 charger at my cousin's home when I stay there about 3 weeks ago. So i need to go to my cousin's home to pick my camera charger.

And the good news is..my friends, Budi and Fifi also go to Semarang, and then I joined them hahaha



We stopped at the Paragon Mall, and we see The Body Shop counter is very crowded, apparently there was a discount sale, then I get there and decide to buy Raspberry Eau De Toliette.

Original price is IDR 159.000 and after the discounts IDR 129.000, yeahh.. not bad >.<



I'm interested in the dark pink color, and at the beginning i thought the perfume color is dark pink, but actually only the bottle are colored with dark pink


Raspberry Eau De Toliette smells like candy or juice, very sweet and fresh and adorable. Unfortunately the durability is not that long, only about 3-5 hours (depends on your activity)


Product Name : The Body Shop Raspberry Eau De Toliette
Rating : 8/10
Recommended : Yes
This product can be purchased at : All Body Shop counter at local mall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More