Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose Body Mist ~ Review

It's been 2 days my speedy internet connection troubled, I'm having trouble to opening websites with overseas server, but while opening a local Indonesian server website is not a problem . So I can't open the blogger website, luckily today my speedy connection is fixed. I called 147 and reset my DNS settings. 

Review today are : The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose Body Mist. I love The Body Shop brand because it uses natural themes such as flowers and fruits, no animals testing, and the price is quite affordable


Previously I used The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist, and its almost running out, so I bought another Body Shop Body Mist.


I really love vanilla scented body mist, it smells sweet and soft. The price IDR 119.000, I bought it at a discount, so the price is IDR 100.000


I love the sweet fragrance, then my choice fell into this Mountain Rose Body Mist


Prices of Mountain Rose Mist a little more expensive, IDR 139.000 and no discounts >.<


Packaging design is quite sweet, with pictures of roses and pink ribbon. This Body Shop Mountain Rose Body Mist durability is not so long, only 3 hours and you need to resprayed to your body. If you just go in short time, then the type of body mist suitable for you to use.


Product Name : The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose Body Mist
Rating : 7/10
Recommended : Yes
This product can be purchased at : All Body Shop counter at local mall

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More