Saturday, March 15, 2014

Etude House Look At My Nail Shine #SPK001 ~ Swatch

Every people has own style, and own favourite color, in my experience selling nail polish, a lots of people likes sheer polish because it's shine the nails but look natural.

Sheer polish to review today is Etude House Look At My Nail Shine. I choose #SPK001, it's look a like soft pink color in the bottle


This nail polish have thin result, I put 2 coat and as you can see in the picture, the gap between pink part and white part of my nail still seen.

Etude House Look At My Nail Shine #SPK001 is suitable for natural shine effect, if you want full cover color like creme type nail polish, you need to put it more than 3 coats.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More