Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Etude House - Dear My Jelly Lips-talk Review

What do you think when you heard "Jelly" ? I think jelly is something sweet and colorful, so i'm curious to try the Dear My Jelly Lips from Etude, this lipstick is from "Sweet Recipe" Series


Descriptions :
Etude House Dear My Jelly Lips-talk
Volume: 3.4g

Ingredients : 5 kinds of botanical Extract (Bilberry, Sugar cane, Sugar maple, Orange, Lemon), Xylitol

- Jelly coating shiny lips.
- Clear bright color
- Moisturized and high quality gloss.
- Sweet Jelly scent
This product i sells in MY SHOP

Official Picture From ETUDE :


I choose bright yellow collor JBE101, because i'm curious why etude have color like this, and how the results when i used on my lips.


As you can see in the picture, this lipstick is not pigmented, just a little yellow color and its like a lip gloss with glitter. The smells is fruity, it's reminds me of 55 kissfull tint chou.


The result in my lips, not so glossy, just a little blink blink because the glitters, and feels a powdery in my lips and in my tongue, maybe its because the glitters, i don't know..

I can't use this product as a lipstick, because it's not pigmented, i can use it as a base coat before liptint or top coat after another lipstick applied on my lips. I don't know the results of another colors from Dear My Jelly Lips, because i  haven't try it yet, but i will review it if i already try it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More