Friday, July 19, 2013

Etude House - Drawing Show Creamy Pencil Review


Looking at the statistic of popular posts on my blog, it's seem readers love about eyeliner pencil, and actually i love creamy pencil eyeliner too.. because mostly creamy pencil eyeliner is waterproof, long lasting and easy to use. So today i'm gonna review Etude House - Drawing Show Creamy Pencil RD301

This eyeliner color code is RD301 its means that this color contains red color, but not bloody red or chili red, its browny red with nice glittery effects.


When i try to smudge it with my finger, its smudge a little, you can still have nice smoky effects or just apply it as usual.


Good quality eyeliner is waterproof and have a long staying power, so the first basic test is waterproof test, i spray water on my hand, and as you can see, the waters is doesn't make any change.

The second basic test is oily skin test, most of people in tropical country have problem with oily skins, i know you feel it too.. oily skins make any makeup wear off easily. So i put a little baby oil in my hand, and put cotton puff on top. The color is a little absorbed on cotton puff, it's means this eyeliner will slowly wear off if your skins is oily type.

If this creamy pencil eyeliner is waterproof, so how to clean it? Its easy.. waterproof makeup is easy to cleaned using oil type cleanser. Cleansing cream is also good to clean waterproof makeup, but i think the best is using cleansing oil. I use Etude House Real Art Cleansing Oil Moisture, and as you can see in the picture, Drawing Show Creamy Pencil is perfectly cleaned.

TIPS : If you don't have cleansing oil, you can use baby oil too ^^


Drawing Show Creamy Pencil RD301 in my eyes..


What it looks like this when my eyes closed.

I love this eyeliner pencil, waterproof, easy to use, and long lasting. I wear it in daylight about 6 hours, and when i look at my self in the mirror, my eyeliner still looking good. For people with oily skins, maybe this eyeliner will smudge a little, just use cotton bud or tissue to wipe it and put a little pact powder, your make-up will look great. 

Oooppss..Sorry..I forgot to tell you.. this eyeliner pencil is not auto pencil type, that's means you need sharpener to create the pointy end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More