Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Soto Madura Cak Alim (Jln.Solo) Review

Its been a long time since the last time I ate at Soto Madura Cak Alim, probably its 2 years ago. Because Soto Madura Cak Alim stalls only open in the morning-afternoon, and since I was busy with kimkim, I don't have time to eat at Cak Alim. Yesterday, me and my BF went to Acer Service Center to pick up my laptop and on the way home we stopped at Cak Alim  ^.^~ yaaayyy... Soto Madura Cak Alim is located at Jln.Solo KM 8,5 Yogyakarta, right across the Djava Store.
 
This is what i order : Soto Daging (my BF ordered same menu)


This is their menu, actually we never tried another menu except "Soto Daging" (beef meat) because we don't like jeroan (beef offal).


As you can see in the first photo, there's a lot of meat in the bowl, not just the portion is a lot, but the taste also very delicious, its meat is tender and the broth taste fresh. The price is also quite cheap IDR 9000 for Soto Daging, IDR 2000 for a plate of rice, IDR 2000 for ice tea. Very recommended to try ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More