Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Geo Angel Blue Review

I love Geo Angel series, classic design that make eyes look bigger. I have purple, brown and blue. Today i'm gonna review blue color.

The Descriptions :
Water Content : 32-42%
Usage : 1 year
Made in : Korea
Diameter : 14mm
Color Avaliable : Grey, Blue, Green, Brown, Purple
This lens can buy at MY SHOP


Geo Lens is cheap softlens from Korea but the quality are good and very comfortable to use all days. Although the diameter is not so big, but the black circle on the outside of lens makes bigger eyes effect.


The blue color looks bright and clear. And actually take photos with wide-eyed is uncomfortable and makes my face look weird, so i cropped my face, its looks better.. i think.. hahaha



This pose looks better, wide-eyed but not so weird >.<


Does my expressions look strained here?

2 comments:

Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

I really enjoy browsing your blog.

I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

Enjoy and stay pretty :)

cayumi

@cayumi : hello dear, thanks for dropping by. I've seen your website, and I think it's interesting ^^

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More