Friday, July 12, 2013

Etude House - Color My Brows Mascara Review


This is items that i use everyday.. since i coloring my hair from black to light brown, i decided to match my eyebrow from black into light brown too hahaha


Light brown color with little shimmer, but my camera failed to capture the shimmer blings, but in the real product, you can see the color is little shimmering


Comb you brow like this, to create your eyebrows neat and stable


The result in my eyebrow is too light if i only using Color My Brows Mascara because my eyebrow is very thin, ussually i use brown eyeshadow or Etude Drawing Eyebrow pencil to coloring my eyebrow area into brown color and put Color My Brows Mascara to finish it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More