Thursday, July 4, 2013

Why English?



When i showed this blog to my friend, his first question is.. Why English?
I'm Indonesian, born in Indonesia, grew up in indonesia, never been to another country, so.. why english? Did i show off or something? Maybe some or few of my blog readers will think "WTF! your english is bad, and you should feel bad" >.<

So..here's why..

Wide range of readership
English is international language, so if i want my blog read by people all over the world, i need to use English language in my blog. I hope my posts will help or make benefits for everyone who read my blog

Challenge my self
Writing useful blog is not easy, it's almost the same things with reporters did, but blogging is easier than writing article in newspaper or magazine. And it's more difficult writing blog in english language, so i want to challenge my self, forcing my self to be more developed.

In the end, i want to say sorry if my english language is still bad >.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More