Thursday, July 25, 2013

Co-Cow Milk (Jln. Moses Gatotkaca) Review

I love milk very much, I always trying different variants of milk, so oday i'm going to review Co-Cow Milk. Co-Cow Milk locations in Jl Moses Gatotkaca B19-20, Jogjakarta, You would'nt be hard to find Co-Cow Milk. I'm going to Co-Cow Milk several times, and this is collection of photos from the menu that me and my BF ordered :

1. Jungle Milk (IDR 7000)
This is mix fruits, ice and milk. Taste is great, so refreshing. Colorful bubble on top of the milk is bubble jelly. Fruity taste is stronger than milk taste. I don't think they use a lot of milk compositions. But the taste is great, there's nothing to complain ^^


2. Cappucino Special (IDR 10.000)
This is mix between coffee, ice and milk. For toppings, they put a dice-shaped pieces of bread, milk chocolate sauce, grated cheese and chocolate chips. Trust me, this milk make your stomatch full, because of the breads. But overall, the taste are great too.


3. Banana Milk (IDR 7000)
I don't really remember with these menu, because i've tried it a long time ago. For fruity taste milk, they always put colourfull jelly bubble.


4. Orange Milk (IDR 6000)
The taste is so fresh, just like jungle milk, but the taste is simpler.


5. Fried Bread : Chocolate (IDR 7000)
The portions is big, my stomach is so full >.< wait.. the portions with bread toast is actually same, but why the fried one is make me feel so full? Ahhh.. i think because when they fried it, they adding egg and bread crumbs.
The taste is delicious, but i think i should share it with my BF next time i ordered hahaha


6. Bread Toast : Cheese (IDR 7000)
Delicious, just like any other Bread Toast, there's nothing to complain hahaha


Co-Cow Milk Menu List :



Co-Cow Milk is pleasant place for dating or sharing with friends, the atmosphere was quite cozy, not so crowded. Overal the menu taste is good, and the price is also not expensive. Operation hours : Mon - Fri 13:00 to 23:00 and Saturday 13.00-24.00. Sunday Closed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More