Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pizza Hut : Cheesy Ria & Cheese Fondue ~ Review

I think the most favourite pizza is from Pizza Hut, because I looovee the melted Mozzarella Cheese in the inside of the bread rim. I'm a big big fans of cheese (maybe because my chinese zodiac is mouse hahaha)

For appetizer, I ordered is Puff Cheese Fondue, this appetizer is Puff Pastry Stick with Cheese Sauce, to keep the Cheese Sauce warm and prevent the sauce thickened, they put small candle in the bottom, just like aromatherapy burner.

Puff Pastry Stick taste good, not too salty and crispy. Cheese Sauce taste delicious, but it's very salty, so I spread the sauce in my pizza, and the pizza taste is more delicious, I think.. Hahaha


For Main Course, I'm curious to try new bread rim from Pizza Hut, that's Cheesy Ria. This new bread rim is combination of two flavors of cheese. The first one is Mozzarella Cheese wrapped with Cheddar Cheese. The second one is Mozzarella Cheese wrapped with chicken seasoning.

This is the poster :


For Pizza topping I choose Blackpepper Beef, contains : Beef, Paprika, Onion and Blackpepper sauce. The taste is delicious, as always.. melted Mozzarella Cheese feel so great in my tounge, Blackpepper Beef taste spicy and salty, perfectly combined with crunchy Paprika. Paprika taste is crunchy and fresh, compare with Indonesian Pepper i ussually eat (Chili), the Paprika is isn't hot at all.

There's nothing I hate from this pizza, although i can't feel the difference between 2 kind of cheese they mentioned in the descriptions.


Situation in Pizza Hut at dinner time always crowded, but they service quite fast, and the waitress always nice and polite. Eating experience in Pizza Hut never disappoint me.

1 comments:

looks so yummy :9

Btw, I'm holding my first giveaway, come join it at OhDearBumblebees' Giveaway~*

xx,
http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More