Monday, September 16, 2013

Better Late Than Never

The flower photo above has absolutely nothing to do with the post this time, I just like to put it, just like that..

I having difficult to maintain my blog, mostly because I'm so busy with my job and i don't have enough time write a new posts.

I have so much thing in my head to post but to write a good blog post its not just write anything, good post need a good grammar (since my language is indonesia but I have to write in english, it will take a little longer) , good blog post also need a interesting story to tell, the right words and appropriate photos (the internet says : no photos = hoax)

But i'm still trying to write the best I can, actually writing is one of my hobbies, when I was in high school, I was always excited when my class's turn to write the wall magazine.

Back to the past where the internet is still expensive stuff for me, maybe start writing a blog it is too late now, there are so many bloggers who have written a blog many years ago although limited to telling stories and there are so many bloggers who present a good articles and tutorials.

Me? I want my blog inspiring and useful for many peoples in the world ^^

2 comments:

People are like stars, they're shinning by their own way.

@wihikan : you were right! thanx for stop by ^^

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More