Tuesday, September 17, 2013

St. Yakobus Church Surabaya

In February, my cousin in Surabaya got married, the church that he used for wedding ceremony is very beautiful and I want to make a review, a long time had passed >.< this post is soo late haahahaa. I recently read a blog about traveling and i would like some themed traveling in next post.

Church where my cousin married is the church of St. Yakobus, here's the front of the church :


And here's the inside of the church:
(You can go to this church's website at http://www.santoyakobus.org)


This is the happy couple (the groom is my cousin)


This is the text of the wedding, if you're familiar with Catholic Wedding, then you know what i mean


Yup thats me ..


Me everywhere >. <
This church is so beautiful, I could not help but take pictures, in fact there are many more of my photos hahaha

Me and my lovely sister


Venue Name : St. Yakobus Catolic Church
Address : Puri Widya Kencana Blok LL No. 1. Citraland - Surabaya
Contact : +62-31-7415241,+62-31-70213451
Website : http://www.santoyakobus.org/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More