Sunday, September 1, 2013

Thanx u sooo much for my birthday gift ♥

I dedicate this post to peoples around me who loved me and gave special attentions to my birthday. Thank you so much for the love and attentions * hug *

Not only loves and attentions, but you guys also gave me a gifts, I'm so happy, you all make my life perfect *kiss*

The first gift is from my parents, a very pretty bracelet, very bling bling

Not only bracelets but also with earrings too, I loved to wear it every day

The next gift from first sister, a high-heeled shoes. I've read a blog about shoes like these, i think its so pretty, and really didn't think my sister giving me shoes like this to me.

The second sister gives a cute tank top shirt, she knew I loved this color

My bestie, Jilz gives a Rilakkuma glass, this glass is very unique because it's equipped with Rilakkuma head and a heat-resistant bracelet from silicone to help hold the glass while it's hot.

The last gift ... I don't want to brag, but he knows how much I love this gift *HUG*

Thank you very much, I love you all

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More