Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Canon 1100D test image

DSLR Cameras become quite popular lately, since I have a DSLR Camera Canon 1100D  a few days ago, I did some photos shoots to learn how to create a great photos.

This was some of the picture i take, not bad isn't? hahaha >.<

I'm not trying to be a photographer, I just like to capture beautiful moments in a photos. Therefore I did not write "Nana Photography" in the mark of my picture, I'm not going to make label myself as a photographer, my photography skills are still can't be compared with the real photographer.


Melody Decoden Case 
(I made for my customer)

Passion Flower Leaf 

Ginger Flower or Red Ginger Lily Flower 

 My lovely dog, Oscar

Fruits in My Garden
I don't know what the name of this fruit >.<

Rose Balsam Flower or Touch Me Not Flower

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More