Saturday, November 16, 2013

DIY ~ Painted Can

I love making things since i still in high school, at the time I make greeting cards, recycled paper, and photo frame. There are many things that I DIY (Do It Yourself), I could'nt photograph all the DIY steps i made, let's start with DIY painted can.


Food cans often wasted and rusty without any function, it is very wasted and unfortunate, so I decided to decorate the tin cans of sardines that I have at home.

Materials required: paint, brushes, clean can, thinner to clean brushes. And unused paper tp cover the floor (please ignore the crappy background paper)


I want a soft pink colorpaint but the store didnt have it, so I mix red paint and white paint


The beautifull soft pink color i made ^^


This is sardines can after painted, let it dry all day.


Once dried, let's decorative the cans. The first can I decorate with red polka-dot pattern, by using a doting tool.


Its very easy, just dip and dot ^^


The second cans also polkadot pattern, but the color is white


The third cans decorated with light blue lace


I give the four cans the black ribbon


The fifth cans I painted with black oil paint, is quite difficult and messy, because oil paint takes longer to dried. Before it dried, I repeatedly nudge the cans and damaging the patterns


Take a few days before the oil paint dry completely.


After all the paint and glue dried, this painted cans can be used for storing various items. For example, a flower vase..


The place for brushes or makeups


Placing a coins in this cans also nice idea ^^


Or it could be a place for storing candy, flower pots, stationery, etc

Come on girls, take advantage of useless stuff around you, it saves money ^ ^



2 comments:

aw bagus banget hasilnya, jadi pengen bikin ^^

@conieta : thx udh mampir ^^ buatnya gampang bgt kok, boleh iseng2 dicoba, kalo udh jadi share2 yaaa ^^

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More