Sunday, November 17, 2013

Mizzu Eyeliner Pen ~ Review

This eyeliner pen become popular lately , because it's easy to use and the price is very cheap. Some customers ask me, if I sell Mizzu Pen Eyeliner, many people think this eyeliner was korean or japanese brand.


Then I bought one Mizzu Eyeliner Pen from local onlineshop. The price is very cheap, only IDR 20,000 plus postage IDR 10,000. I'm not so sure with the price .. People say quality comes with the price. 
I bought a black color (Mizzu eyeliner have 2 color options, black and brown).


Mizzu is locally made in Indonesia. It says on the box that this eyeliner is waterproof and it took 30 seconds to dry perfectly for waterproof effect


Eyeliner with pen shape is easy to use, let test whether the results are good as well as the seller claims


I put the eyeliner in my hands, but the result is less pigmented, and less sharp, it took some time to apply to create deep black color. Okay let's wait 30 seconds for waterproof effect.


After 30 second..

I rub it to smudge test but its easily damaged


I spray the waters but it's not yet completely dry and it's faded everywhere >.<


I wipe with a tissue and it's easy to clean


I tried in my eyes, and within 1 hour.. Mizzu Eyeliner slowly faded, and in 2 hours disappear without a trace

Conclusion? This Mizzu Eyeliner is not recommended. Although it is only for daily use, because in 2 hours this eyeliner is disappear, Mizzu Eyeliner take a long time to dry (more than 30 seconds).

What can I expect from IDR 20,000 eyeliner >.< Not that I discredit all Indonesian local products, but this product is really bad, there are so many great local Indonesian cosmetic products, but not Mizzu Eyeliner.

The Seller also overstate claims the greatness of this product.

Product Name : Mizzu Eyeliner Pen
Rating : 5/10
Recommended : No

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More