Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Kimkim Shop Web is coming soon

www.kimkimshop.com

I worked really hard to create Kimkim Shop website, during this month i always worked overtime so this web is quickly done. The goal is to make transactions easier and faster. I feel the Kimkim Shop buying system for this 3 years was unprofessional, so with this website, i hope the future systems will be neat and professional.

I made this web from scratch.. alone.. starting from buying hosting, domains, ecommerce template settings, theme settings, upload the product list, designing layout, etc
At the beginning, I was fooled by Arum Hosting , I've bought the hosting for 1 year and i only used for a month. Suddenly they declared the hosting is closed, my money is not returned, hopefully you guys can enjoy the tainted money from me -___-

I put so many effort for this website, please... for the customers.. use this website to orders when Kimkim Shop website is 100% finished.

For international buyers, you can order via the web and send your address to email : kimkimcollections@yahoo.com



The Story
I always put the picture of Pretty Girl and Black Cat, so.. what's the story behind this 2 characters?

The pretty girl is me..of course hahaha... the target market is girl, so i use pretty girl character as icons. This girl represents a cheerful, beautiful and fashionable.


What about the Black Cat? This cat named Kim-Kim, she is not my cat, i owned 2 superb male dogs, but not a cat. Kim-kim is my neighbour cat, she has small body, cute and always sun bathing on the roof. I choose her as icon because i want simple cute character and simple name for my shop, not only simple but the name has to be easy to remember like Miu Miu or Anna Sui brands.


Other meaning of "Kim" in Chinese language is a Gold, of course i want my bussiness is shiny and rich, just like a Gold hahaha... Any other meaning of "Kim"?
Yesss!! Kim is family name in Korea, some people thinks i'm from Korea with family name "Kim", they called me Ms.Kim or Ms.Kim Nana or Ms.Nana Kim. 

No.. i'm 100% from Indonesia with classic Indonesian name "Triana" and mainstream nickname "Nana"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More