Monday, November 25, 2013

Unconditionally Love

In these several days, I'm obsessed with the great song from Katy Perry "Unconditionally". I love this song because this song have a good MV, so elegant and classy, especially this song has a very deep meanings. "Unconditionally" means you'll love and accept him as he is. Its similiar with the song from Bruno Mars "Just The Way You Are" but Unconditionally has a deep impression and more mature.


I want to presented it, not to humans, but for dogs. If I choose my BF then I would look too tacky hahaha >.<

That's not like that.. I think dogs love us as a dog owner unconditionally, dogs doesn't care who you are, the president or an artist or a bum, dog doesn't demand anything, dog love you for just the way you are, even though you're ugly or pretty. With they sincerity and loyalty, as the owner of the dog we are supposed to love our dog unconditionally too.

I don't care if the dog was beauty / ugly, cheap / expensive, mix breeder / rare breeder, I love all dogs in the world *hug*

But especially, I love my dogs at home ^^ picture with the words "Unconditionally Love" is my dogs, the other is my sister dogs.


The first dog is Oscar, mix bredder, I have him since he was born, Oscar is the son of my sister dog. Oscar represents my calm attitude
 



I made this for my facebook cover, I'll update my facebook soon ^^



Oscar already 7 years, he is always healthy and aggressive to catch mice >.<



The second dog is Ramon, mix bredeer, I have it when his age 2 months, my sister who gave Ramon.



Age Ramon now 4 years, Ramon represent my childish character >.<



This black dog is a Bona, mother of Oscar and Mely

This is Lexy, mini pincher, I do not know how old he is, this dog suddenly came to my sister home every day.



This is Mely, very similar to the Oscars, because she is the Oscar sister



Love your dog unconditionally <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More