Thursday, May 1, 2014

Baviphat Alaska Mineral Cooling Sun Mist ~ Review

After watching Secret Garden (Korean Drama) I'm obsessed with face mist, because the Kim Sa-Rang (Yeun-Sul) likes to spray mist on her face.

My first mist is Skin Food Vita-C Mist, and the second mist Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Mist and today review is the third mist I tried : Baviphat Alaska Mineral Cooling Sun Mist


The reason I tried this mist because I want quick sun protection on my face when I in outdoor activities. This mist have SPF50+ /PA+++, contains Alaska glacier water for hydration, and skin-soothing effects. So, this mist not only giving sun protection to the skin, but have cooling effect.


This mist have simple design, small size, and light weighted. I can bring this mist in my bag. So I can wear it whenever I need cool effect or I need to re-apply sun protections.


Baviphat Cooling Sun Mist didn't have glowing result, it absord to the skin very quickly


Remember! Shake any type of face mist before use. And spray 20cm away from the face with the eyes closed. The liquid wouldn't spray evenly to the skin if you spraying too close. And it will burn your skins. (don't worry... I wipe my hand quickly after taking a photo)


Product Name : Baviphat Alaska Mineral Cooling Sun Mist
Rating : 9/10
Recommended : Yes
This product can be purchased at MY SHOP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More