Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wheat Grass

I introduce you my new hobby, it's Gardening! Actually I interested so much in plant since I was a little girl, I always seek flowers everywhere I go and I ask my mom, what is the name of flowers is found. I have a dream to be some kind of plant expert, but destiny bring me to take another major at college (infomatics system).

Start with the easiest plant, this is wheat grass. I heard this grass is superfood, this grass have amazing benefits, like :
- Powerful detoxifier, and liver and blood protector.
- Fights tumors and neutralizes toxins
- Externally applied to the skin can help eliminate itching almost immediately
- Will soothe sunburned skin and act as a disinfectant. Rubbed into the scalp before a shampoo, it will help mend damaged hair and alleviate itchy, scaly, scalp conditions.
- Is a beauty treatment that slows down the aging process when the juice is consumed.
- Restores fertility and promotes youthfulness.
 and many more..


So I bought the seed from www.pelangiflora.com, only 2500 for 300pcs seed, that's very cheap seeds


How to plant this Wheat Grass seed? Its sooo easy.. I soak the seed all night in water, and spread it on soil ( I use small pot, but you can use any container you have, or just spread it on ground)


In just 2 days, you can see the grass grow so quickly, this photo take after 5 days


How to use this plant?
Cut the grass (leave the root, so the grass can produce more leaves), mix with water, put it on blender or juicer and drink it for extra nutritions and vitamins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More