Friday, May 2, 2014

Embung Tambakboyo - Condongcatur, Yogyakarta

I found this place accidentially, I'm looking for my friend home and suddenly found this place. About a week later, I visiting this place at afternoon, and suprisingly, there are a lot of visitors.

Embung means Dam in English language. This Embung name is Tambakboyo, located in Tambakboyo Street, Condongcatur, Sleman, Yogyakarta


There are so many visitor, and you only have to pay parking idr 2000, that so cheap compairing with the refreshing experience I get in this place


I saw people running, hang out with friend, walking their dogs, some people are fishing, and some people are bring their camera to practicing their photograph skills.


I saw few small counter selling snacks and drinks.


This is one of dog lover walking with his dog.


This place is so fresh, although there is no flower garden, but I can feel the fresh air.





There are lot of people fishing here...






I spend about 1,5 hour to walk around, sit, buying snacks and back to parking area, and I feel so relax. I really glad to find this place, because not many people know this place.

I hope someday you can visit this place to ^^ 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More