Monday, December 30, 2013

Geo Xtra WT-A04 Brown ~ Review

Today I'm gonna review about one of my favourite lens, Geo Xtra WT-A04 Brown. I got this lens for free from my supplier, they offering me "buy 2 lens and get 1 free random lens". And this is what I got.. Geo Xtra WT-A04 Brown.

I got this free lens twice, because I buy the promo lens twice, and I got exactly same lens. Geo Xtra WT-A04 Brown normal 2 pairs. (i requested normal lens).



But its OK, because I loovveee this lens. Lens cycle 1 year, the diameter is 15mm, water content 38%, very comfort in my eyes and looks very natural.


The pattern is similiar with Geo Angel but this lens have triangle pattern, and bigger diameter (Geo Angel diameter is 14mm and Geo Super Angel diameter is 14,8mm)


The color is choco brown, but I think the pattern would'nt be clearly visible


This is the result in my eyes :


Bigger effect, looks very natural, perfect for you who wants a big natural eyes, the dolly eyes effect ^^


Geo lens is always comfortable to wear, this lens is comfortable to wear more than 5 hours.


I know this lens not so popular, its seems GEO didn't allocate enough budget to advertise this lens, but this lens is nice and comfort to use everyday. Similiar with Geo Angel Brown, but a little bit bigger and the color is more choco.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More