Saturday, December 14, 2013

My Old Nail Art

Warning :  This Post Maybe Will Be Bandwidth Killer ( 26 pcs Image)

Inspired by the previous post about "Old Decoden", I made ​​a similar post about the "Old Nail Art". For flashback about nail art I've ever made

I like to color my nails with nail polish since I was at High School, after seeing the Japanese nail art magazine in 2007, I was surprised because there are so many variations of the Japanese Nail Art . Since then, I was started to learn nail art on my own.

This is first nail art I made, Gradation Color Nail Art by using glitter polish.



In 2008 I was joined the nail art forum in the largest communities forum in Indonesia, and I got the bullied by seniors there, my heart is very sad, but the good news is... I met my best friend. Her name is Jilz, she is feels sympathy for me because i got bullied by seniors, and then she contacted me, we talked a lot about everythings and we became a best friends since then 'till this day *hug*

I don't care anymore with that nail art forum, the important thing is.. I found my best friend, one sincere friend are better than 1000 fake friends ^ ^

Back to the original topic ..
I find cheap fake nails at a local accesories store, and decorate it with lace, ribbon and rhinestone.


This is the result of my first nail art painting using acrylic paint.


Nail art using lace and ribbons.


Some results of nail art using acrylic paints.


In the Decoden post i've said that i was attend in Clay Seminars, then I made ​​a small flowers and I put on the fake nails.


I saw the 3D acrylic nail art tutorial on Youtube and I really wanted to try it, then I bought acrylic nail art materials on Ebay. It was my first import experience, luckily the seller was very patient answering my newbie questions hahaha. And here's the results of my first 3D acrlylic flowers.


This Nail Art theme is "Cool Love" hahaha


Simple French manicure


Spring sakura flower with my photo in 2008, no makeup + low resolution camera >.<


Nail art using dazzling (look at my face, I'm trying to be sexy here) hahaha


Purple glitter + white 3D flower + shy smile >.<


I really love this nail art, the colors is sharp, unfortunately I didn't have a camera with good quality.


Gradation nail with a sponge and blinged it with glitter top coat.


French nail + rhinestone in 2009 (I borrow my sister digicam, so the photo quality is better)


First time I using Fimo nail art (my nails feel so fresh and juicy) hahaha


Gradation nail using a sponge, and decorated with dazzling too


So sweet!! I really love this nail ^^


In 2010, This is the moment when I finally decided to selling Nail Art materials. This nail art using 3D sticker that I sells in MY SHOP at that time.


I used to be made customized nail art too, but I don't have enough time to made it now, this is several nail art I made for my customers :









The last nail art I created at 2011, already passed 2 years, and I've never made nail art anymore, but I still sell nail art materials in MY SHOP


1 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More