Saturday, December 7, 2013

My Old Decoden

Sorry for the poor image quality, because most of the photos are taken with old handphone >.<

Back to the past, when I first found out about Decoden. Decoden is the art of decorating gadgets, could be with ribbons, dolls, feathers, beads, pearls, clay, painting etc..

The first time I saw decoden at September 2007 in a Japanese Magazine, I instantly fell in love, and i wanted to decorate my phone too. But I'm having trouble finding the materials in my town, Jogja. At that time, I don't know how to import from overseas.

So with modest materials that I found in my town, this is my first Decoden, I forget what kind of phone, this is a Samsung CDMA Phone



Then I found the rhinestone stickers for mobile phones, this is the result on my Sony Ericsson K610



I saw a lot of Japanese people decorate their clamshell phone, apparently that time in Japan was a trend clamshell type mobile phone. The I bought the most cheap clamshell type mobile phone. I forgot the type, the brand is Samsung. And here is the "Decoden Princess Style" in my Samsung Clamshell.



Then I decorate it again to make it look more full, with bonus photo of me in 2008 hahaha >.<


When the decorations started to ugly and dirty, I replace it with another decorations.


Still in 2008, I attended a Clay Seminar, and I make small roses from clay, then I stick it in my Samsung CDMA phone with some rhinestones.



Back to my Samsung Clamshell Phone, some rhinestones is loose, unfortunately there's no photos of this phone when I had just finished decorate it. Shhhh .. Besides decoden, I also often make my own handphone strap from flannel ~^.^~



Since i obsessed with Decoden, I always buy the Rhinestone Stickers, and this is some Decoden results with Rhinestone Sticker on my Nokia Classic. I forget the series >.<







I know about Decoden in 2007 and I started selling Decoden and the materials for Decoden in 2010.

Now? This is the result of last Decoden that I make, I make it to my customers.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More