Saturday, December 21, 2013

Holika Holika Magic Pole Mascara ~ Review


Today I'm gonna review about Holika Magic Pole Mascara, this item is one of the Holika Holika best seller products, so I'll give a try to this mascara.


The packaging is unique, outside box is purple triangle shaped box, and in the inside is also purple, with picture of shinning magic wand.
I choose no.1 Power Volume, because my eyelash is thin.


In the outside box, this Magic Pole Mascara claim that this mascara :
- Waterproof
- No panda eye (smudgeproof)
- Magic curling
- Strong black color


This is the inside of the Holika Magic Pole Mascara, the brush is very unique, I never found mascara brush like this. The upper part is round, like a magic wand.

I see there's a bit of fiber in mascara, fiber helps increase the volume on your eyelashes.


This is a picture of me wearing Magic Pole Mascara



Yes, I highly recommend this mascara, as they claims, this mascara is waterproof, no panda eyes, strong black color and add volume to my eyelashes.

Product Name : Holika Holika Magic Pole Mascara
Rating : 9/10
Recommended : Yes
This product can be purchased at MY SHOP

1 comments:

Mascara is one of the most important part of makeup and its packaging should be unique and stylish as product demand it . you can use Custom mascara Boxes l which can gives an elegant look to your product

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More