Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dreamy Creamy Ice Cream by Wall's

Today I want to review about ice cream hahaha.. i know.. the weather is cold but i can help my self, i too much like ice cream, and... its on PROMO >.<
I bought this only IDR 33.000 at GARDENA Jln.Solo (Jln. Urip Sumoharjo) Buy 1 Dreamy Creamy Walls Ice Cream 800ml for IDR 33.000 you'll get : FREE 1 Mariza Chocomagic and FREE 1 Waffle Basket, thats very big deals for me.. i but this 2 sets, i set for me, and another for my BF hahahaha


Dreamy Creamy have 4 taste : Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Mango. I bought mango taste because its uncommon to taste mango ice cream


1 Pack Waffle Basket contains 8 baskets

 

This is whats look like my ice cream, i put Mariza Chocomagic too on top. Since I dont have ice cream scoop, i use regular spoon, but its okay.. the taste is still same >.<


Mariza Chocomagic is liquid chocolate jam, and its quicly frezze when touched ice cream, you can see on picture below :


Dreamy Creamy Ice Cream taste is so soft, so creamy, the mango taste is fresh but creamy, mmm...the ice cream is quickly melt on my tounge. But the waffle basket is very hard to chew, maybe its because to prevent the basket is soogy during eating.

Buy again? Yes Yes.. I will buy another taste as long as its still on promo hahahhaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More