Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Super Instant Chezzy Spaghetti

I'm a lazy person, so when i cooking, i always using the quickest methods hahaha. I called it "life hacks" i heard this term on 9gag.com, but i don't really know if my spaghetti recipe bellow is can be called "life hacks" >.<

OK, this is what i use :

Ingredients :
1. La Fonte Spaghetti
2. Imported Pepperoni (my friend give it to me as a gift, but you can change it with sausage or meatball)
3. ProChiz Chesse
4. La Pasta Spaghetti Instant : Cheese Bolognese
5. Instant Beef Broth / Salt
I dont use measuring instruments, just use my feelings hahaha

How To Made :
1. Put some waters in pot, add all spaghetti from La Pasta Spaghetti Instant, and add some spaghetti from La Fonte Spaghetti (there's no measuring here, just add until i think it's enough to make my stomach full) boiled until fully cooked. 
2. Open instant seasoning from La Pasta Spaghetti Instant, put it on serving plate
3. When your pasta is boiled, cut pepperoni or whatever processed meat you have, and put it on pot when waters already boiling.
4. After your pasta is fully cooked, drain the waters, put it on serving plate, add a little instant beef broth or salt, stir until all ingredients are well blended.
5. Sprinkle grated ProChiz Chesse on top.



Ta-daaaa.. your spaghetti is already finished.. yummm.. the taste is sooo chezzy. You can prepare it in only 5-10 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More