Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Etude Moistfull Flower Cream Review

The pink color is always tempting me >.< i can't resist the temptation to try Etude Moistfull Flower Cream, plus.. i heard this cream is popular.. so, lets try this pinky cream.. 


The outside box is a little bit wrecked during shipment, but its okay..


The production date is still new : 9 March 2013, ussually korean cosmetics put production date not expired date, so many customer asked about this, they shocked because they think they buy expired cosmetics.


 Hmm..the smell of fresh flower.. so lovely..


The texture is gel, not creamy, and its doesn't feel sticky in your skin


At the first time i apply it on my skins, it's look to "watery" but Moistfull Flower quickly absorb into my skins and after a few minute, my skin feel soooo soft but not sticky. Also, it doesn't make your face look too glow. Some pepole are doesn't like if her face look glowy. I think Moistfull Flower is recommend for you who have oily skin or looking for not-sticky moisturizer.
I Love it ^^ interested to try? you can buy it at HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More