Thursday, June 13, 2013

Wedding Song Ideas



Photo source : Thats not me.. Its just random stock in my computer, i don't remember where's the photo source because that photo i save about 5 years ago hahaha

And.. No.. i didn't plan to married soon, just listening some romantic songs and realized that that song used frequently in wedding party i attended, i'm not popular girl so i don't invited in many wedding party but i've been working at wedding organizer before, so i listened some song that used in so many wedding party...

Here the list, i hope it's help you to choose your wedding party songs theme

Angels Brought Me Here - Guy Sebastian
Because You Loved Me – Celine Dion
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
Canon in D – Pachelbel
Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Michael Buble
Endless Love – Lionel Ritchie & Diana Ross
Everything I Do (I Do it for You) – Bryan Adams
Every Day I Love You - Boyzone
From This Moment On – Shania Twain
Hero – Enrique Iglesias
I Do (Cherish You) – 98 degrees
I Do - Colbie Caillat
If I Ain’t Got You – Alicia Keys
I’m Yours – Jason Mranz
I Swear – All-4-One
Love me Tender – Elvis Presley
Marry You – Bruno Mars
More Than Words – Extreme
Nobody Wants To Be Lonely – Ricky Martin
Save The Last Dance For Me – Michael Buble
Somethin Stupid - Robbie Williams ft. Nicole Kidman
Thank you for loving me – Bon Jovi
The Wedding Song – Kenny G
This I Promise You – NSYNC
Tonight, I Celebrate My Love – Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack
Truly, Madly, Deeply – Savage Garden
When you say nothing at all – Ronan Keating

*NB : I just write the song i know and remember, i know there's so many romantic love song in this world, so i'll updating the list... when i remember... hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More