Friday, June 14, 2013

My Favourite Playstation Games

After reading news about PS4 is about launching soon, suddenly i missed my old playstations so much, when i'm still at high school, i played playstations frequently. Sometimes i use cheat and gameshark hahaha. I buy cheat book and magazine a lot, sometimes i search tutorials at google too. Are you playstation gamers too?

This is my favourite games : 
Final Fantasy 8
Finished this game using gameshark to boost items and levels hahaha, i really love this game, beautifull animations, characters, gameplay, story, and music.


Tekken 3
My favourite character is Xiaoyu, she look cute with her panda ^^


Dino Crisis 1, Dino Crisis 2
I think both game are similiar, i finished both with no gameshark, so i think this game is easier version from Resident Evil series


Resident Evil 2
Finished both scenario yaayyy!!! ^^


Resident Evil 3
I live resident evil series, i love the movie too.. I dont remember how much i play this game, more than 5 times ending think hahaha i'm such a maniac >.<



Pac Man World
Cute games, but too bad i didnt finished this games, i already bored i think, i dont really remember >.<


Parasite Eve 2
I think Aya Brea is very sexy, but this game is difficult, never finished this game hahaha


Dance Dance Revolution Disney, Dance Dance Revolution 3, Dance Dance Revolution 4
Want to burns your fat? You should try this game with the carpet, its more funs if you do battle with your friends too. But never ever played this game at mall before you expert hahaha


Bishi Bashi Special
Cute simple crazy game that made me laugh, this game is contains very much funny simple games, it better if you play it with your friends, it really funs


Harvest Moon
I remember this game is very addictive, i never found any better simulations game than this game, even tough farmville. Its very important to have memory card more than one because this game takes 5 slot, and if you loose your memory card, or accidentally erased it, you still have backup (my friend borrow my memory card and replace one of my harvest moon, bad girl -___- luckily i still have backup in another memory card


Crash Team Racing
Simple and fun racing game, i ussually play it with my sister


Gran Turismo 2
I just love seeing nice cars racing hahaha



WWF SmackDown!
Believe it or not, Smack Down is one of my favourite TV show hahahaha and when i know they make PS game version, of course.. i play it


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More