Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Iga Bakar Jogja at Jln.Gejayan

Last year, my baptism teacher Mr. Dwidjo, said one of his favourite restaurant is Iga Bakar Jogja, but i always forget to try it, until yesterday, yeaa.. ^^ finally me and my BF try this restaurant.

The situation in the front of Iga Bakar Jogja (Jln. Gejayan)

The situation in the inside of Iga Bakar, not too crowded

Beverages Menu

Foods Menu

This is what i ordered : Iga Bakar Madu (honey grilled ribs) and Ca Pak Choy (stir-fries pak choi). Iga Bakar Madu taste is delicious, the meat is tender, easy to chew, but i can't find the "honey" taste.
Ca Pak Choy is use tauco as a seasoning (tauco is fermented soybeans), not everyone is familiar with tauco, my BF doesn't like tauco, but in my hometown, Tegal, we ussually used Tauco when cookings, so for me the Ca Pak Choy taste is great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More