Wednesday, May 29, 2013

1500pcs Fimo Order

I am very tired today.. I'm not feeling well.. a slight fever maybe.. I work overtime to finished 1500pcs fimo nail art order. 
Just in case, if you don't know.. that finished fimo orders is not easy as blinked your eyes, this stuff is smalls and have so so so many models, i really have to be carefull so i wont made a mistake.


Sometimes customers don't want to know, they want the order finished and ship at the same day, i understand what they feels.. i would really happy to do that, if i can.. of course.. but sometimes orders are overloaded, even if i work overtime i still can't finished all orders.
I try my best to fulfill costumers request, but sometimes they need to understand that human have a limits too

Just my thought.. too many sometimes.. i need to sleep and take some medicine now..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More