Sunday, May 5, 2013

Pancakes Company (Sagan - Yogyakarta)

Today, me and BF went to Pancakes Company, this is my favourite place to eat pancakes, Pancakes Company located in Prof Dr. Yohanes No. 1060 (sagan), right next to "mie bangka sagan". The place is small, if sit in terrace, not so comfortable because too many beggars and streets singer (pengemis dan pengamen, i dont know what they call in english langauge hahaha)

I ordered "Cheese Raisin Waffle" and my BY ordered "Rum Raisin Waffle", my waffle is very chezzy, because i love cheese very much, but my BF waffle look no to tasty, not too sweet and less raisin, but the rum ice cream taste is great. Here is the photo :


Cheese Raisin Waffle



Rum Raisin Waffle


Recommended to try? YES

Here is some photo of pancake and waffle that i try in Pancake Company earlier week :

Chocolate Pancake



Blueberry Chesse Waffle







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More