Monday, May 20, 2013

Etude Mini Sets, Gifts, and Samples (Part 2)

So.. why part 2? its because i haven't done editing my photo hahaha. i've been so busy and tired lately, so many work i havent done yet, so i dont have so much time to maintenance my blog


I'll explain one by one,
First the Etude Pink Owl, this is handphone stand, which mean you can fold it to stand your handphone, i didnt try it yet because ussually i dont use handphone stand, but if you curious, i sell it on My Shop.

Second (right), this is Etude Paper Bag, i get this a lot from supplier, ussually i give it to my customer for free

Third (bottom), this is Etude Doll Doll Ballpoint, i only have it one, it just regular ballpoint, nothing specials, except the collor is pink and designs is cute girl.



I got several bags too.. actually i got 5 bags, but i already give 2 bags to my sisters. This bags are quite usefull, i use the hot pink bag (left) for buying groceries at carrefour

Upcoming Post :   Etude Mini Sets, Gifts, and Samples (Part 3)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More