Saturday, May 25, 2013

Etude Dear Darling Tint Review

I thought review makeups would be easy, and i feel very wrong -___-
I need lots lots of preparations if i want the results is perfect, photoshots should be taken at morning / noon so the photos result would be in good quality, sharp, and clear.

This tint review taken at 11am and you cant imagine how hot the weather while that time, my sweats keep falling during photoshots, i hope the results is good >.<


I pick #1 Red Berry which is hot pink colour, you can't see difference while still in the bottle, all colours of dear darling tint shade seems like dark red, but after apply in your lips, you can see the real color is.


The texture is like gel, and the colour is very deep, you should apply a little if you don't want your lips look to dark. I recommended you to use lip brush to better results. Staying power is good, more than 5 hours, after eat the color still stay on your lips, but i think its better if you re-apply or put some lip balm / lip gloss.

I decided to add lip gloss, because i like my lips look wet and blink blink hahaha.. I use Dear Darling Roll Roll Gloss #6, this gloss already discontinued, but Etude replace it with Dear Darling Milky Gloss (no glitters) and  Dear Darling Crystal Gloss (with glitters)




Interested to try? Of course i sells it on My Shop ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More