Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Frank Wurst Review

Last satuday night me and my BF decided to try Frank Wurst, my friend says this restaurant is recommended to try. This restaurant is located in Jl. Sabirin 22 Kotabaru, Jogja, right next to Omah Mode. (Frank Wurst Twitter : @frankwurstjogja )

I didnt take detailed picture of this restaurant because at saturday night, that place is crowded, and i a little bit shy to take photos >.<  The place is cozy actually.. but when we get there, groups of teenagers celebrate sweet seventeen birthday, so i think its noisy, lets take a look of menu list :




(Choose your vegetable, potato and sauce)


But the price..hmm.. little bit expensive i think..  i hope the taste is delicious...

I tried Beef Cheese (with seasonal sauted vegetables, mashed potato, cheese cream, female portion) and my BF tried Beef Bockwurst (with creamy spinach, wedges, champignon, female portion)

 Beef Bockwurst


Beef Cheese

The taste is worth it! Its delicious, my beef cheese taste so cheesy ( i fu*king love cheese), creamy cheese sause is great. Beef bockwurst taste delicious too, potato wedges is crispy. You should try sometimes, but not too often hahahaha

Bonus photo.. me and my order ^o^v


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More