Saturday, May 4, 2013

Holika Holika Jewel-Light Waterproof Eyeliner Review


Me and My BF are going to Ambarukmo Plaza, this is saturday night, so we decide to window shooping. I lied, its not window shooping, i buy some shirt and my BF actually didnt liked it, he say i'm too extravagant wkwkwk..

For this moment i wear Holika Holika Jewel-Light Waterproof Eyeliner #Silver, this is my favourite eyeliner pencil, i bought 3 color : silver, brown and black. But this time i only review silver color. This eyeliner have 16 color variations, actually i want to try them all, but i only have 2 eyes hahaha

Here is color variations :



Descriptions :
Holika Holika's Jewel-Light Waterproof Eyeliner is a long-wearing eyeliner in glittery, jewel-toned shades designed to make eyes appear larger and bring out the sparkle in your eye.


In my eyes :




In my hand (i took photo at the first time i bought) :



What I Love :
Staying power is long, price is cheap, very easy to use, and is waterproof

What I Hate :
Nothing



2 comments:

can u like turn the bottom to to make it coming up??

No, it can't, its like pencil, that's mean you have to use sharpener.

Its not like auto pencil, but i think the staying power is longer than auto pencil type

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More