Thursday, May 30, 2013

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Dation Review

25 May is Vesakh day, and i took a day off, so i have spare time to do review photoshots, actually i have several reviews but i will post it one by one later, start with Etude House Precious Mineral BB Dation. I sell it in My Shop : www.facebook.com/kimkimcollections for IDR 160 (around $16.3)

Descriptions :

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Dation SPF 40/PA+++
Volume  : 30g

Revolutionary Formula BB dation, a new revolutionary face make-up product that combines the perfect seamless fitting of BB Cream and luminous coverage of Foundation, its formula contains mineral powder coated with Hydro Essence Gel that nourishes and brightens complexion. Application of this makeup makes skin appear healthier, smoother, and dramatically refined.

This product is includes in Dolly Series, which is not only use Sandara Park as a models but use the famous Youtube Artist Dakota Koti. Some picture from this product :









OK start with my review.. Start with bare face, no makeup >.< my face look so pale -___-



Picture of the BB Dation :


I Pick W13 shade (Natural Beige), the texture is more like liquid foundations, not like ussual BB cream, because this BB Dations is BB Cream + Foundations. Ussually BB cream texture is thick.


Result in my hand :


At the first time it look too bright in my skin, but slowly its blends so well in my skin. This BB dations have glowy effects, make your skin like sweating a little, for oily skin or people who dont like glowy effects, i suggest you to use loose powder or finishing powder.


The coverage is medium, stronger than BB cream but  not too strong. I still can see my red pimple >.< so i put Holika Holika Cover & Hiding Stick Concealer #W13 to help hiding my pimple and my panda eyes


I recommended this BB Dation for semi formal event, but if you looking for thick coverage maybe you can put foundation before BB Dation, or use double BB Dation. My opinions maybe different with other people its  depends on skin conditions, my sister try it and she doesn't like the result in her face, she still prefer BB cream than BB Dation

3 comments:

Great review! I have tried the BB Dation and love the dewy finish.

@popblush : I'm so happy my post can be useful for you ^^

Can we use this bb dation in daily basis like everyday?

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More