Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Tony Moly Mini Berry Lip Balm SPF15 Review

I'm very happy, because my supplier were soo kind to gave me free gift!! They give me Tony Moly Mini Berry Lip Balm 2 color, Cherry and Blueberry. The packaging are so cute, my friend like it too, but my BF says its like fake fruits in kitchen hahahaha

Here is the photo :


OMG this is sooo cute >.<


Descriptions :
Tony Moly Mini Berry Lip Balm SPF15 PA+
Volume : 9g

Berry complex(strawberry, saspberry, blueberry, blackberry)- preserve moist with moisturizing property. Cushions the lips. With natural color and fruit scent provides essential, year-round protection from damaging UV rays.

In My Hand :



Cherry : The colour is red orange, when applied on my lips its pigmented enough, i can smell sweet fruity, but i cant say its cherry flavour

Blueberry : The colour is pink, not too pigmented like cherry, the smells also sweet fruity, but a little bit different, but i cant say its blueberry flavour too

What I Love : Packaging is soo cute, i can bring it in my bag, and show it to my friend ha3x

What I Hate : Nothing

2 comments:

Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. Lip gloss vendors

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More