Sunday, May 12, 2013

Twitzel Baked Rice Review

Me and My BF loves using discount vouchers, and today we are using our vouchers at Twizel Baked Rice, we get our voucher at Diskon.com. For baked rice, we pay only IDR 7.000 using voucher (normally IDR 13.000 - 19.000).

Twitzel Baked Rice Map
(Jl. Raya Kledokan B 10 Yogyakarta)



Menu List


I ordered Chicken Mushroom, and my BF ordered Spicy Tuna. We are not too long waiting, and our order is ready, here it is..  Chicken Mushroom :


Taste is delicious, this is unique way to eat nice, the portion is medium enough to make you full but not to full, but for male, the portion maybe too small. Basically baked rice is rice with chicken slice and mozzarella cheese topping, add some seasoning and baked it at oven.


And its my BF ordered, Spicy Tuna :



I think Spicy Tuna is more delicious than mine, because the taste is more spicy, few chili slices is added to make it more spicy than mine, my BF say the taste is too chezzy, but i really love cheese hahahha


Recommended to try? Yes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More