Thursday, August 29, 2013

Clio - Peripera - Secret Key - Etude House Haul

I frequently see on the youtube and blogs, peoples doing makeup haul, so today is my first makeup haul.

Few time ago Korean Cosmetics Brand : Clio - Peripera  held a summer sale discount, I'm very curious about the brand Clio, and then I contacted my supplier in Korea, whether she could buy a clio items being discounted for me, and my supplier said yes yaayy \(^o^)/ . (almost all online shop in korea only allow buyers from Korea, can't send overseas)

This is list of the makeup that I bought at that time :
1. Peripera : Peri's Smoothie Pencil Liner Set
2. Secret Key : Secret Kiss Gel Pencil Liner Set
3. Etude House : Color Pop Creamy Pencil Set
4. Clio : Kill Black Waterproof Pen Liner
5. Clio : Kill Black Waterproof Brush Liner (with mascara)
6. Clio : Diamond Pact SPF50+ PA+++

The packaging is very cute >. < I couldn't stop myself from buy them. But how could I have spent all this eyeliner pencil hahaha. I probably wouldn't use it, maybe its just for my collections.


This is the contents of eyeliner set that I bought. The colors is sooo pretty.. I've tried to Clio kill black eyeliner, the result is very good, I will make the review soon.


I'm interested because the packaging looks very elegant and included a free refill. This pact is very cheap because I bought it at a discount hahaha (^^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More